Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 500 (Final Update)

As my 500th post, I made a list of goals that I would like to reach by 500 days from that day. (I am now at post 1,258.)
Here's the link to the original post...Day 500 was October 2, 2008.
Day 100, Day 200, Day 300, Day 400. (Weird how quickly time goes.)

* Read at least 23 books...CHECK
I can list them for you, if you'd like to read some of them...they were almost all really well written.

* Write something (a short story, some poetry, a song, a YM resource)...CHECK

* Weigh 135.
Nope

* Speak near-fluent Swahili.
Nope...but someday!

* Travel to at least 10 countries I have not been to before.
I didn't make it to ten...I made it to three. What a slow travel time this year...or I keep going back to the same places.

* Be financially independent...CHECK

* Have serious Kenya-living plans...CHECK
Oh, I live here.

* Be en route to a Master's degree.
Nope...and this may not be a reality ever...my how things change

* Record...CHECK

* Laugh a lot. Loudly and a lot...CHECK
Of course...

I liked this...it reminded me to keep trying...
I've already started my next list which I'll post tomorrow.

3 comments:

a.love said...

If you recorded, I want to know about how I can HEAR it! Your voice is beautiful! :)
You can see our blog at christanandallegra.blogspot.com BUT it looks like you know a lot of bloggers! :)

Jessica Torres said...

I really liked your list too!

I laughed at myself each time you'd post the update...I was so excited to see what you had accomplished! :)

Jessica Torres said...

Oh, by the way...I tagged you on my blog...