Monday, May 21, 2007

ACTUAL POST #500

500 posts feels like a milestone. I had been thinking for a while about a way to commemorate the occasion. Finally, last night, as I lay tossing and turning, it came to me. I'd like to make a list of ten goals that I want to accomplish by 500 days from today. (I figured I would give a progress report every 100 days...)

So...TEN goals I would like to reach by Thursday, October 2, 2008:

* Read at least 23 books.
* Write something (a short story, some poetry, a song, a YM resource).
* Weigh 135.
* Speak near-fluent Swahili.
* Travel to at least 10 countries I have not been to before.
* Be financially independent.
* Have serious Kenya-living plans.
* Be en route to a Master's degree.
* Record...
* Laugh a lot. Loudly and a lot.

Here goes nothing...

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Wow...wonder where I will be in October of 2008. Seems so very very far away. I look forward to your NEXT 500 blogs. You crack me up every single day!
:)