Thursday, January 31, 2008

(Mi)Stakes on a Plane

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT ON AN AIRPLANE:
(This will join the list of AT A PARTY and AT A CONCERT)

1. Playing your music so loudly that everyone else can hear through your headphones.

2. Clapping along to that music.

3. Being the aisle seat and leaning toward the center seat the entire flight.

4. Sitting in the aisle seat and telling the window seat person to leave the blinds open.

5. Snoring.

6. Opting to forgo a nose-blow and, instead, just constantly sniffing back all of that mucus and occasionally choking it back up.

7. Telling the person sitting next to you, "Something in these pants is making me itchy" (while scratching your legs like a madman)

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

This wins for "BEST ALL TIME TITLE OF A POST"!!
You must have loved when you came up with it!!
:)

Heather McTaggart said...

Laughing, your so honestly funny!

Add this to the list:

Child hanging over the seat in front of you the ENTIRE flight between here and Chicago! Love kids, but love some quiet reading time also!

kayla rae said...

Do stupid puns make this list?

Bethany said...

My favorite (mi)stake on a plane that I like to partake in often is forgetting that I'm listening to my iPod and singing and snap-dancing along to the music. Good times.

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Ange and I can top this, there was a woman on our return flight from Brazil that flossed her teeth for seriously 3 hours.

Also coming home from Hawaii I had a woman across the isle from me clipping her nails and one landed on my tray table. I pointed at it and asked her if she wanted it back. I wanted to vomit!