Sunday, April 29, 2007

Things That Make You Look Like An Idiot At A Party

1. Whittling your own drumsticks out of the firewood.

*Note: Whittley Joe, I am unsure of your real name...and I want you to know (if you read this) that I am not mocking your whittling skills, because clearly, you have them. I simply could not pass up the opportunity to inform the world that there are, in fact, people who whittle their own drumsticks out of firewood. Seriously. It's too good/funny/ridiculous.*


2. Refusing to use Whittley Joe's homemade S'more sticks and opting to roast marshmallows over an open flame using a fork held by an oven mitt. (Though it did work and I did not have any splinters in my S'more.)

4 comments:

Matt Jensen said...

Although these are great "things" that might make you look like an idiot at a party, trust me when i say, there are much worse "things"

Brent said...

Oven mitt and fork is up there on the list.

(Word verification: goaner)

blythe said...

i thought the drumsticks were incredible!! and his name is zac. or zak. or zach.

also, i used a carved smore stick and did NOT receive any mouth splinters.

Josh Peters said...

Zak will kill you if you spell his name incorrectly. Kill you softly with drum sticks and/or other whittled knick-knacks.