Saturday, January 26, 2013

Here's To Happiness {part four}

Happy Saturday!

It's been more than a year since
a Things That Make Me Terribly Happy list.

and so, it's probably overdue.

1. a new friend calling me by a nickname
2. easy, comfortable, deep conversation
3. listening to people affirm one another
4. being asked, "when will I see you next?"
5. hearing God speak to me
6. watching my small group girls sing karaoke
7. a "what did you do today?" phone call
8. really good {or extremely bad} puns
9. singing at the top of my lungs
10. when my iphone screen is full of "___ liked your post" {come on, you know you love that, too}


I would love {LOVE.} if you would write your list and let me share it!
 send it to me: allihibb{at}gmail.com

feel free to read my
and third 
terribly happy lists, too

No comments: