Monday, May 11, 2009

here's to happiness {stolen outright}

I just began subscribing to this blog...on recommendation from this blog...which was recommended by this friend.

The writers have a series called "Here's to Happiness" and each person writes 10 things that make her terribly happy:

So here is my list of 10 things that make me terribly happy:
  1. laughter {loud, easy, deep laughter}
  2. wearing a dress that fits perfectly {especially when I bought it without trying it on}
  3. riding my cart from the door of Target to my car
  4. when a friend remembers something they ought to have forgotten {the 1st movie we saw together, my favorite candy}
  5. the smell of new books
  6. chocolate chip cookies {especially made by Amanda}
  7. being in the ocean
  8. walking on my toes
  9. hearing a kenyan say "alice"
  10. a beautiful new corporate look {examples: 1, 2, 3}
Would you like to submit yours to post here? Or steal this idea completely?
{Either way}

1 comment:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

awesome! I will do it..

to prevent it from being viewed before it's time, I will e mail them to you.