Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mamma Told Me, You'd Better Shop Around...

A few big days of shopping...yesterday I went with Sue (and Lea and Gio) to the Spectrum. Since it was Mother's Day, it was a little crowded, and we were mistaken for a couple, but I did come home with three new dresses and a new purse...

Then, this morning, continuing my pursuit of A Streetcar Named Desire, I went on Amazon.com. I bought Streetcar (since, evidently, it does not exist in southern Orange County), but I also bought Gilmore Girls seasons 4 and 5...and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, which I've been hoping to watch since October.

I'm meeting my mom at the mall in one hour to eat some Nordstrom Cafe and, hopefully, buy her some sweet non-Mephisto sandals...

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Visualize: raised clenched fist bobbing back and forth...

I will not wear those sandals to Nordstrom today. I don't want anyone to think that WE are a couple!