Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love Teddy Grahams

Tonight, I returned A Streetcar Named Desire and was given a free rental as an apology...I chose Burn After Reading, since I'd only heard good things.Now...I think I'll just have to leave it at "I watched it"...I'm not sure I totally hated it, but I am positive that I couldn't recommend it to anyone...except maybe my Dad or brother, since they love crazy awkward movies. Though, I will say, the acting is fantastic...

I did enjoy my Teddy Grahams and chocolate milk while watching...and I am, once again, in those extraordinary yellow shorts.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Oh I really liked it, tho I have a hard time recommending it to anyone either. The acting is, indeed, amazing, but I think I loved how GREED was really the main character. I also think it shows how one life intertwines with so many others...as well as how far people are willing to go to get what they want.
I actually saw it at the movies when it came out, and was anxious to re-watch it on DVD. Perhaps the second time around helps with the admiration for it.
You are right on one thing...it's a Dad/Zac movie for sure.