Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Streetcar Was My Desire

Tonight, after a very fun dinner with my mom, my grandparents and my aunt Gina, I came home with the hope of watching A Streetcar Named Desire...

I put on my pajamas (these ridiculous bright yellow shorts and a white T-Shirt--I know you don't care and I wouldn't have told you about the T-Shirt...I just didn't want it to sound like I was only wearing shorts...and I would have skipped the information about the shorts completely, but they are just super, super awesome), crawled in bed and turned on the movie.

Chapter 3...so far, I'm a little confused, but enjoying it...

Chapter 4...skipping, entire sentences missing.

Take out the disk. Cool: a giant fingerprint. Wipe it off, put the disk back in...

Chapter 4...even more skipping...now freezing, too.

Boo, Blockbuster! No wonder you're going out of business...

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Re-rent it again or watch it on Netflix instantly. It's one you will love. And I am pretty sure there will be a reference to it at one point or another in an upcoming Gilmore Girls episode.
Thank you for coming to dinner. Thank you for my Dodgers blanket. Thank you for being such a great kid.
Thanks for making me a mom.

Unknown said...

You should get it from the dodgy man round the corner that does pirate DVD's. That's what we do!! Are you happy or sad to be back in the land of the free. Was just looking at photos from Kitale yesterday... we had such a great time!! Miss ya.