Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Kind Of Hiking

Taking a little break from the Road Trip Recap...I promise there are more {and better} stories to come.

It's no secret that I'm incapable of jumping. {Seriously, if you haven't seen it, you should. I'm well aware of how completely ridiculous I look.}

However, I can jump like a freakin' pro on a trampoline. Now, I still jump safely. I mean, there's no need to go crazy or someone might break his neck.

I would LOVE to jump on this trampoline that is the length of a city block! I would be remarkably out of breath by the end {always a delight, trying to have a conversation after jumping--and laughing--on a trampoline, right? It's like the jerk who stops you at the top of the third flight of stairs wanting to ask you a series of important questions} but it does seem like it would be incredibly fun.


Those Russians...they know how to throw a party.

No comments: