Monday, February 07, 2011

3,067 Miles of Adventure

I had to make some modifications to my 30 Things list since, let's be honest, there's no way I'm making it to eight countries in under two years. (Just think what Dave Ramsey might have to say about those trips.)

So, I chose some more reasonable locations to visit.

This map hits three of them in one road trip: 2 days and 4 hours worth of driving to see Old Faithful, Mt. Rushmore and the Grand Canyon. (We'd also drive through Las Vegas on the way.)


Totally feasible, right?
So, you in?

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

If you can wait til August, I'll drive.

PETE Di LALLO said...

4 hours???

TSHarrison said...

When you get to Mt Rushmore, enjoy. But then go see Crazy Horse monument. If you see them in the wrong order Mt Rushmore will seem very unimpressive.

Anonymous said...

My sister went to Mt. Rushmore years ago and said it was a total letdown. But we drove there a few years back and totally loved it-really amazing!