Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Madness

I can't believe it's been three weeks since I've posted. I'm sorry for that.

This month has been filled with a lot of learning, a lot of working and a LOT of laughing.

Here are pictures of some of the laughter moments:

Korrie and Erika leading the Mariners Staff in a round of Just DanceJared getting camera-ready for the video our team made for Easter services
{I will post it this weekend}
Yet another shot of Jared in a different costume for another video shoot
Today was our Student Ministries Team Day...
We kicked-off the day with some Karaoke and Manicures.
{Thanks Katie and Diana for pointing me to that amazing place!}

Phil and Drew singing "Crazy in Love"
Jeff enjoying his manicure
Buddy and Drew rapping "Changes"

Lunch at Boneheads {super tasty}
Prayer for Easter services at Mariners {really, really cool}

Surrey races on the Balboa Peninsula
{action shot}

We ended the race at BJs Pizza for pizookies

I wish it were as interesting {or as easy} for me to post the learning moments from the last month. I'm trying to record them, because I know they are so valuable...

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

I love the shot of Jeff getting a manicure/pedicure!! What a fun day!

Sometimes just having a relaxing and enjoyable day is a lesson in itself...a reminder that it can be pretty darn good.