Sunday, March 07, 2010

5 Could-Have-Been Tweets In One Blog Posts

I've carried this black-and-white-striped journal almost everywhere I've gone, since Christmas. I've made task lists a few times, but for the most part, it has been a place for me to write down remarkable things that people have said.

I thought I'd share them here, since I am a firm believer in the idea that you can learn from what I'm learning...and vice-versa.

Here goes nothing.

Five things I recently heard smart people say:

"One man sinned, we were all broken; one man died, we were all redeemed"

"Our biggest need is not to be known for something, it's to be known by someone"

"The Good News is about getting heaven in to us, not just getting in to heaven"

"We need the restorative powers of Jesus to take us out of this cycle of selfishness"

"God's dream for you is so much bigger than your dreams for yourself. God's dream is extraordinary...good is the enemy of extraordinary"

No comments: