Tuesday, May 12, 2009

here's to happiness {by k shan}

I want to play. I read a blog called rockstar diaries and she has been doing this with her friends for a while. I have been wanting to start it up, way to go Alice.

katie's list of 10 things that make her terribly happy…

1. Fresh baked cupcakes {smelling them, eating them and looking at them}
2. Belly laughing with my handsome fiancé
3. Riding my beach cruiser downhill
4. A great sale at Anthropologie
5. Walking at the beach when it’s raining
6. Finding hidden notes around my room from people I love
7. Watching my brother and sister enjoy life {in any way}
8. Enjoying a wonderful chick flick with some girlfriends
9. Watching fireworks on the 4th of July
10. Getting mail {not e mail, snail mail}

That was fun.

{photo of Katie and Brandon...i know. they are beautiful.}

would you like to play? email me...

1 comment:

blythe said...

i'll play. how, exactly? :]