Monday, April 27, 2009

When You Read, You Begin With A B C

Today's trip to Target had a shopping list that consisted of Febreeze and bathroom cleaner.

I came home with both of those necessities PLUS a dress, two movies, one present for Chris Wohlers (you're welcome) and these three books (all of which I already own, but these covers were so beautiful)...Each book contains a link to Amazon, in case you'd like to make a purchase.

LORD OF THE FLIES
FAHRENHEIT 451
Have you read THE HOUSE ON MANGO STREET? If you have not, please pick it up today...it is one of my very favorites.
I am so, so excited to have my own place soon (hopefully) so I can, once again, have all of my books on my big bookshelf and read them anytime I'd like!

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I have A house on Mango Street...one of those books I bought, yet have never read.
I am getting it down right now. It will be this week's read.
Target is so dangerous.
I went to buy mascara the other day, and it cost me $85.
So great...

*when you sing you begin with Do Re Me

PETE Di LALLO said...

Way to go Alli...
Maybe your Mom will loan me Mango when she's done...
put in a good word for me...
:)

Jessica Torres said...

I love House on Mango Street! I have a short story by Sandra Cisneros that you HAVE to read...so good!

Elle said...

Aren't you leaving for Kenya again, soon?

Chris said...

Wait a second, I am Chris Wohlers...

Now when I call you this week, like I was planning, it is going to seem like I wanted to find out what you were talking about. But really I jsut want to hang with my rafiki, or was it mafi ngombe?