Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Pop Culture Update

When I came home from Kenya, (almost two months ago--crazy) I was 16 weeks behind for most TV shows...not to mention TOTALLY out of touch with current music and movies.

Since then, I have caught up on How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, The Office, Gossip Girl, LOST, I'm 2 episodes away from "real time" for Grey's Anatomy, and began the current season of 30 Rock this morning...not bad, right?

I'm still completely off with music...and am not totally sure how to jump back in...I'm not totally sure I was ever super "in", so I'm not trying very hard.

Movies...yikes...I did just watch Ironman, which came out before I left...but, other than that, I have a long, long list of movies I've yet to see...and the list is growing as weekends pass without a trip to Regal.

So...you tell me...what do I NEED to see...and what can be missed?

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Gilmore Girls
Please move this to the top of your list!