Sunday, April 05, 2009

More Things I Totally, Totally Love...

You can read the first list HERE.

The feeling of freshly-brushed teeth
The sound of a fan blowing while I fall asleep
Clean sheets
The relief of going to the bathroom after having held it for a long time
A giant bottle of water
Knowing the lyrics to ridiculous songs
Friends that know a movie or TV reference
30 Rock
Realizing it's never too late to become a better person
Completing a giant task (or task list)
Making someone laugh
Buying "thought of you" presents
A really good plot twist
Learning
A beautifully-crafted sentence
Across-the-room eye contact
Continuing to understand God's gigantic love

So...what else do you love?

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

I love ALL of that and more. Really, I do.

TSHarrison said...

Trestles

I'm not even sure I know what they are, but I love them. Partly because they have such a cool name. Trestles. Partly because, if they are what I think they are, they are just good to have around.