Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I Totally, Totally Love:

The Twilight series
Veronica Mars
Logan Echolls
Harry Potter
Getting E-mails from friends back home
Naps
Completing a full sentence in Swahili
Kenyan kids being really excited to see me
My friends named Katie
Warm showers
Coke
Tivo
Button-up sweaters
Scarves
Movies
Laughter
Easy friendship
Blogging
High-speed internet
Kissing
Dishwashers
Chipotle
Motorcycle Bodaboda rides

I'm sure there is more...this is just what I can think of off the top of my head...

What do you really, really love?!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

"Completing a full sentence in Swahili"


...prove it!

Ryanne said...

You forgot...
Ryanne Nicole Dearden Witt

Mama Oasis said...

I just finished Twilight as an audiobook on my ipod...had to download the second book immediately....it's all your fault!

Julie Hibbard said...

You...
Your blog
Your Kenya blog
Your passion for life
Your love for people
Your genuine out-loud laughter
Your need to cry as much as I do
Your happy smile
The way you say, "Hi Mama!"
The fact that you are making a HUGE difference in the world.
You...

Jessica Torres said...

Does reading your blogs count?

neely said...

reading your blog

Kendra said...

I saw how you talk a lot about veronica mars so I started watching it.Now I'm obsessed.

TSHarrison said...

I love my friend Talia’s homemade soap.
I love MLB’s playoffs.
I love fresh sheets on a bed.
I love finishing a book.
I love having the perfect words at the perfect moment.
I love receiving personal mail.
I love teaching with confidence.
I love a pitcher’s duel.
I love relaxed conversations over good food.
I love tipping well.
I love cool evenings.
I love a well crafted sermon.
I love a new pair of socks.
I love gazing at the stars.
I love new shoe laces.
I love road trips; the longer the better.
I love the smell of rain.
I love putting things in proper order.
I love coincidental number patterns.
I love women in uniform.
I love warm clothes fresh out of dryer.