Friday, September 12, 2008

My Goals: An Update.

Here's a picture of my progress on my list of 25 Things to do while I'm 25. I'll tell ya, living in Kenya is slowing this down quite a bit...but HERE'S what I've done. HERE'S what I'll do soon. The others may have to wait until I'm 26...boo.

1. Make a mosaic table
2. Have my very first Christmas tree, stockings, and Christmas morning at my own house
3. Get some students to think about their community and the world around them
4. Learn to speak a foreign language (in progress)
5. Visit London
6. Watch a movie in an LA Cemetery (Cinespia)
7. Relax
8. Make a trifle
9. Take dance lessons
10. Be a good small group leader
11. Go indoor sky-diving
12. Learn to use a sewing machine
13. Ride in a helicopter
14. Spend the night at Montage
15. Go to baseball games at Fenway Park and Wrigley Field
16. Watch 3 full series of TV on DVD
17. Learn to play the guitar
18. Work with Habitat for Humanity
19. Buy a pair of Christian Louboutins
20. Apply for graduate school
21. Learn to cook (well, I can cook some things...I'm still learning)
22. Visit Kenya
23. Be a good friend
24. Get a full-body massage
25. Visit the Grand Canyon

3 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

Hey...didn't you buy a pair of Christian Louboutins this year? And din't you make dinner in them, Carrie Bradshaw? You better BOLD that!

Tyler R. Shannon said...

Yeah pretty sure you did buy the shoes...

Christine.Marie said...

I will go to the Grand canyon with you if you want, just saying.