Friday, September 12, 2008

Websites I Subscribe To:

As I am logging on to the-slowest-internet-in-the-entire-world (said quickly, as one word), to check my email each day, I have noticed the amount of sites that I get weekly emails from...and I can't wait internet minutes (or MBs) loading the pictures and links (does that make it an html email? flash?--I'd actually like to know this)

I thought it might be "interesting" to make a list of these subscriptions...

*ToysRUs
*Daily Candy (NYC, London, LA and Everywhere--so, four each day)
*Barnes & Noble
*Borders Rewards
*Disney's El Capitan Theatre
*Costco News
*AEG Entertainment
*Ticketmaster
*House of Blues
*Charity Auctions
*Target.com
*Amazon.com
*Slice
*Epic
*Crave
*Travelzoo
*Apple
*Staples Rewards
*Disney Movie Rewards
*My Coke Rewards
*Crate & Barrel
*CB2
*Northwest Airlines Weekly Reports
*Simply Youth Ministry
*Bliss Beauty E-Mails
*Sephora
*Sitemeter
*Oriental Trading Company
*Youthworker eJournal
*Bibles by the case
*Live Nation
*Overnight Prints
*24 Hour Fitness
*Steve Madden
*Fonts.com
*Gap.com
*Venere.com
*Cookiesbydesign.com
*Angel Smythe updates
*Mike Vitale updates
*The Arena Connection
*Room Service Home
*Tribune Newspapers
*One.org
*Transparent Productions
*ShopIntuition.com
*Continental Airlines
*Shea Homes
*Beach Bums
*BarbieCollector.com (wow, that's embarrassing)
*LA Times
*Babies R Us
*Jenny Craig
*Lip Scrub
*Reservation Rewards
*Advanced Healthcare Shop
*Kodakgallery.com

Oh, and my favorite: ApologetiX Fan Club (jealous? You can join here

That makes about 56...and I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few.
Yikes...that's way more than I thought it would be (I was thinking it would be about 20...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of them are probably HTML, Flash would take forever to load in an e-mail.