Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Love Wizard Rock

I can't sleep, so I'm shopping iTunes.
I was searching Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls (because who doesn't love songs written about Harry Potter?) and came across an album called "Wizards and Muggles Rock for Social Justice"

No promises for what the CD holds, but it seems fun to me...

Some of the song titles:
"Potterwatch"
"Part Werewolf for Hire"
"Maybe Kreacher Will Bring Me a Sandwich"

Some of the band names:
The Moaning Myrtles
Draco and the Malfoys
Gred and Forge
Tom Riddle and Friends (which I was hoping they would be Tom Riddle and the Heartbreakers--how funny would that be?)

3 comments:

kayla rae said...

i still have the "we have to save ginny weasley from the basilisk" song on my ipod... and i still love it.

Mary said...

Yes! I was going to ask if you knew about Harry and the Potters. They played at the Mission Viejo library last year. I wrote a blog about them at some poing.

dianasaur said...

ah! i love this too much!