Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dear JK Rowling...

Each of the three people in our house is currently reading a Harry Potter book.
In the last two months I have read 4, 5 and 6. I was supposed to receive 7 when my friends visit next month, but I could not wait...so I bought it in town yesterday.
I passed 6 on to Chris.
Daina has never read them, so she bought 1, 2 and 3 yesterday and will read the rest that I brought along.Chris wanted to make sure everyone could see how British we are...Harry Potter, tea, biscuits and Cadbury.
We are also totally nerdy these days and speak about HP as if it's real: tonight I told Chris that chocolate is so good post-Dementor attack...He said, "So true"

3 comments:

adam said...

i really dig that #7 cover. got any more of those sitting around that you'd like to bring home?

Julie Hibbard said...

Seriously, you guys are so freaking funny. I laugh through all of your blogs...especially when Chris is posing for you. (I can hear you telling him exactly what to do!) Please tell him that his new haircut is fantastic--and very British.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I just peed a little at the post-dementor attack comment.