Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Not Voting

I didn't vote in the last election (because I was in London).
I won't vote in this election (because I am in Kenya).

I know, I know...Every vote counts...

By the looks of all things Election '08, I'm really glad I'm not in America right now.
I can't imagine the commercials and billboards and conversations if I am finding these


on Twitter and Myspace.

I'm not un-American...I'm simply uninterested in politics (mostly because I'm not smart enough to understand them)...so, please don't berate me for my lack of support...

4 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

I'm an American who is currently in America and I don't feel like voting because everything just goes WAY over my head...no, I don't judge you...as long as you don't judge me...

Josh Peters said...

Allison!! there is no excuse for this. I'll berate you till i'm blue in the face! you can always vote abroad.

Julie Hibbard said...

If you had a mailbox--or if there was anyway to get an envelope to you--you could vote.
I think you have a great excuse this time.
I am voting for Obama.
By absentee ballot so I don't have to actually go down there.
Isn't it ironic?

PETE Di LALLO said...

But, if you DID vote would it be one less vote for Nobama or McCain?