Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here Is London...

2 Planes, 2 tubes, and a long, long walk later, I'm sitting out front of the house in London waiting for the family to return to let me in.

I read for a bit and then fell asleep.
I asked a stranger if I could use his phone to call and try to get in the house...he said yes, but it went to voicemail...

Luckily, there is wireless a-plenty out on the front step...so I checked my email, myspace and facebook...then played photobooth for a bit...and now I'm blogging...I'm running out of things to do, so I hope they get home soon...

There's a killer glare on my screen right now. I can't believe how many fingerprints I've never noticed...so I can't tell what this picture actually looks like...oh well.

I do love London...

5 comments:

neely said...

your in london? wow...so cool.

neely said...

you're...
i know how you hate when people don't get those right!

Suefalla said...

Poor Alice!!How long did you have to wait outside? (I hope you are in, now)

Jessica Torres said...

I love that you photoboothed while locked out...so fun!

The Maguires said...

Your picture is beautiful! I wish you were here to stay at my house. I would have left the door open for you! Have fun!!!!