Monday, January 07, 2008

This Is So Fun!

In July, I met my blog fan. Her name is Jess.
Thanks to the magic of Google Reader, I subscribe to her blog and read her (pretty much daily) posts.

Today, she wrote about the beauty of the internet...
You can read about it HERE.

It's hard to explain being great friends with someone whose voice you've never heard, but it is very fun! I honestly think she and I could hang out a ton and be really fun in-person friends!

Things I know about her (just from her blog):

--She loves JH/HS students
--She likes to be productive
--She loves TV on DVD
--She likes cupcakes

I'm sorry, we really couldn't have more in common!

3 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

Sounds cheezy, but really...what more do you need to build a friendship upon?

Students, food, TV?

Seriously. :)

Julie Hibbard said...

Sounds like the perfect friendship!
Some of my blog buddies are my best friends! Heck, I have a better relationship with my sisters and my dad and YOU now because of the blog! You really start to KNOW someone when you read their blog everyday! I think it's the best...
thanks for encouraging me to blog Allison!

sunshine said...

oh wow you are stinking amazing!!!! not only do i miss your face like crazy but-get ready for this- im going to steal your term here, I SO HAVE A MAJOR FRIEND CRUSH on YOU! yes you! WOO HOO! target date...and fro yo, like nowish! I MISS YOU! and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! you dont even know....wow