Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey! It's My Fan!



I had a really fun experience at the Student Leadership Conference...I was waiting for this picture so I could tell about it properly...but her post (see link below) tells the story much better than I could!

This is Jessica...She's my blog fan...This is the email I got from her today...

Hi Allison!

It's me--your blog fan AKA Jessica :)
Sorry it took me so long to send this to you, it's been a very busy week.

The picture of us is attached and
Here's my blog link:
http://dontbeboredreadmyblog.blogspot.com/

Read your blog this week,
here's hoping you feel a whole lot better...real soon!

In Him,
Jessica


This is the post she wrote about me on her blog!


Jessica, if you are reading this...I am so glad that you came up to me at the conference! I love that I have a fan...Griff always rubs it in that he's known for his blog! I LOVED getting this email today...and just read your post aloud to my friends at the office! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Great title!
I can hear Steve Zahn saying it...
How fun to have a fan.
Help me get my dad and Heather McTaggart to meet!
They are mutual blog fans!!

jessie estupinan said...

Wow! This is super sweet! I wish I had a blog fan...

Alice, this is such a cool story! I loveeee it!

Jessica Torres said...

It's me...THE FAN!

Yay! for blogs and blog fans :)