Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bus Funtivities

Reading: HP7
Listening: "Umbrella" by Rihanna, "Umbrellas" by Sleeping at Last, Summer Wilshire, Leeland, Mute Math, "For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti" by Sufjan Stevens (twice), Muse
Writing: Lists...to dos when I return to put my house in order (finally), people I will try desperately to connect with when I return in effort to prove that I can be an unselfish and engaging person, ideas for the Wildside weekends, ideas for Choctober...

Side Note: It is really interesting (to me) that the mood of a long journey can be manipulated by the soundtrack; the speed at which life on the opposite side of the glass is moving, the weight of the air in the vehicle...I believe I made excellent selections.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for funtivities! I would like to see you play carpetball by a wiener sign.

Allison Murray said...

when in the world are you coming home ya joker?

Kate E said...

Am I on one of the lists...like spend lots of time with friend Katie Edwards? I am willing it so right now.