Thursday, August 30, 2007

Breakfast Of Champions

I love living in my house.

Even more, I love eating whatever I'd like to, in my house.

This morning, I made waffles. (And by made, I mean toasted Eggo waffles)

I also made some delicious turkey bacon in the microwave (note: I had to find the only pieces in the package to not be growing mold...sick)

I topped it off with a Dr. Pepper...because chocolate milk sounded tasty, but I was too lazy to mix it.

Oh, and for future reference: don't eat cottage cheese right after brushing your teeth...it does not taste good.

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I think eating WHAT you want WHEN you want is one of the BEST parts of living on your own.
Cereal for dinner is one of the greatest things ever!

Allison Murray said...

i'm so jealous.
i want to live on my own so bad.

TSHarrison said...

Watch out Rachel Ray!

Everything should be topped off with Dr. Pepper, and that's no joke.

Anonymous said...

Turkey Bacon Is Amazing!!!!!

Bethany said...

PS - Don't have OJ right after brushing your teeth either. I made that mistake about 15 minutes ago and my mouth still tastes bad! Off to brush my teeth again...