Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pepto Bismol

Last night, I had a cheeseburger at a birthday party.

I don't typically eat four-legged animals (not out of political beliefs, but more because my system just isn't used to them).

When I left the party, I felt really nauseous. I couldn't shake it and drinking water made it worse.

So, I went and bought some Pepto Bismol, to see if I could calm the seas in my stomach and avoid puking up the burger.

I bought cherry-flavored...since the original tastes like chalk...The cherry is worse...a lot worse...I'm glad I bought the small bottle because I will only need to suffer through it a few times.

And, while we're on the subject, who buys chewable Pepto Bismol? Who wants that flavor in their mouth for any longer than it takes to swallow? Yuck. Not I.

The Pepto worked, until about 11:30. And, for the record, it doesn't taste any better on its way back up.

3 comments:

Zach Zeiger said...

wow, what a bummer

simplycherry...lol

ponch0 said...

Sorry about that...I dislike Pepto Bismol very much. One time I hate an In-n-Out burger and I felt super sick so I had some Pepto Bismol...First of all, it didn't help because it made me throw up. Second of all, you are completely correct...it definitely tastes like chalk.

Julie Hibbard said...

I am so sorry that you are sick! Hope you are feeling better now...
Haven't tried the cherry. Sounds like it's not very cherry-ish.
I actually really like the flavor of the original. And I like the chewables too. I know.
Are you blond now?