Friday, August 17, 2007

Beach Camp 07

As I played in the waves today, laughing and half-choking on salt water, an old post of mine was in my head...maybe it's self-promotion, but I really like it and thought it was worth re-posting...

I love being a kid...I really don't want to be a complete grown-up...ever.

My favorite line of the day...a little girl stopped me in the bathroom and said "You're 24?! You totally seem younger...you're so fun and totally teenager-like and remember what it's like to be a teenager. You're not like an old grown-up." Thank you, kind girl...I hope to always be that way, though I'm sure those days are numbered.

4 comments:

kayla rae said...

It's definitely a good thing not to be and "old grown-up". Glad you are having fun, tell everyone I say hello!

Heather McTaggart said...

To start..WELCOME HOME for a short time..ha ha! Second, seriously never outgrow that "youthness" about you! I love watching you be-bop around like a young girl! I think I was told I look old yesterday (ouch...really) AND guess what for the first time...I felt it! BOO HOO!

ponch0 said...

I am glad that you are not an "old grown up"

Christine.Marie said...

I think it is really funny that you posted this during Slient Football.