Monday, April 30, 2007

What I Should Have Done Today

* Taken care of this mess:








* Cleaned out my car
* Had my car washed
* Made a car service appointment
* Gone grocery shopping
* Called my Grandma (whose birthday was three weeks ago and I never called)


WHAT I ACTUALLY DID:

* Make myself one large pancake for breakfast
* Watched last night's Amazing Race
* Watched last night's Family Guy
* Read blogs
* Looked at myspace
* Googled Louis Vuitton luggage bags
* Took a nap
* Read some of my new book
* Did some laundry
* Watched 2 episodes of Entourage
* Ate dinner with my mom
* Blogged
* Completed 2 People Magazine Crossword Puzzles

NOTE: I did feel guilty after posting these pictures, so I have cleaned up my room.

8 comments:

Alanna Moine said...

i love people magazine crosswords...you knew that though/

Julie Hibbard said...

You should call Grandma too. It's never too late! Thanks for including me in your day. You can clean anytime. Dinner and looking at photo albums is always way more fun!

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I don't think I've ever seen your sweet crafts table outside of the design drawings you showed me 18 years ago. It looks awesome. You know what your room needs that would make it totally sweet? A "So I Married an Axe Murderer" movie poster...

David T. Ulrich said...

dear allison,

you have the coolest dresser i have ever seen.

if you bought it - then you are an extreamly good shopper...

and f you made it - then i am thuroughly impressed.

Brent said...

Sounds productive.

Alyssa said...

i guess i have to ditto david's comment as well

although i THOUROUGHLY enjoy your dresser. i was contemplating today how i could make one (or some bookshelf type thing) a littel more of my personality though...

blythe said...

i love zadie smith. !!

Heather McTaggart said...

This sounds like the days Holly has when she is supposed to be productive! So, what you are saying is the older she gets...she will still put off cleaning her room, and being productive! I tell her that when she is older she will write a book of excuses and people will actually buy it!