Thursday, January 25, 2007

Top Ten Dresses from the Golden Globes

This list took me a long time to put together. I was generally unimpressed with the dresses this year. I think there were a few (*) who stood out (the usuals) and a few surprises (good and bad--Beyonce).

10. Helen Mirren (in Donna Karan)
9. Drew Barrymore (John Galliano for Christian Dior)
8. Heidi Klum--over-looking the gloves (in Givenchy)
7. Jennifer Hudson (Vera Wang)
6. Rinko Kikuchi--very daring, but all-in-all I like it (Chanel)
5. Ali Larter *(Reem Acra)
4. Kyra Sedgwick (J. Mendel)
3. Angelina Jolie (in St. John) *
2. Mary Lynn Rajskub * (BCBG Max Azria)
1. Jenna Fischer * (vintage)

Honorable Mention: Abigail Breslin

2 comments:

blythe said...

yeah, mirshafiei is bugging me already. i'm taking advanced college writing with him. last semester i had cornel bonca for analysis of lit. i really enjoyed his lectures, but was a little miffed that he wasn't very accessable outside of class. i hear he has a crazy personal life though.

Julie Hibbard said...

Are you still blogging? I miss you!