Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blogless Weekend

I had a little bit of a hectic weekend...all in all, very fun, but just full of events...making blogging almost impossible. Here's a brief overview.

FRIDAY:
Awake at 4:30am to get ready and drive to LA for World Series of Pop Culture. We were given a 50 question test to answer in 15 minutes. Needless to say, we did not pass. But we ended up shopping (well, I did) and having lunch at The Grove. I came back to work for a bit, picked up my C-Group girls from Flo Jo, dropped them at Outback, changed my clothes and went to play "merch girl" for Summer Wilshire.

SATURDAY:
Wildside Bowl! We had to be at Flo Jo at 8:40 (the boys had to be there at 7...I love my lack of field-chalking knowledge). The Droopy's ended their 6-year winning streak. We were defeated by a team that was very skilled...next year, we'll take 'em. I raced home from the championship game to change and then drove quickly to The Balboa Bay Club for a baby shower high tea. It was delicious...and fun, considering I knew hardly anyone. Then I raced to church...I changed my clothes in the car...put my jeans on under my skirt in the parking lot...Dunk tank mishap (tomorrow's blog) and service. Dinner at BJs. Early to sleep...since I was a little exhausted.

SUNDAY:
Morning services...It was a simple, but very fun weekend. I came home in between AM and PM services to make some slides for the Indy conference...and then headed back to church for 4:30. Back home to make some more slides. Ate dinner that my dad picked up...Matt came to watch Family Guy.


Now, I'm off to bed since I'm meeting Joel at 6:30am. Early!

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Whew! What a blur of a weekend! At least you got to have HIGH TEA! Your favorite!! Sorry about the Droopys! Is Taffy ok??
At least you are never bored.
Have a great day off!!
:)

Brent said...

Dunk tank mishap? I'm glad I said no then.