Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jamdat Sudoku

I love Jamdat Sudoku. It's my new best friend.

Having a brand new cell phone and sudoku at my fingertips...I couldn't be more content.

I have now racked-up 8,230 points and I am a BROWN Sudoka. My next upgrade is 10,000. (Each puzzle averages about 50-70 points.)

To be honest, I don't even really care about playing the game...it's just a great rest for my mind (especially for bathroom visits at the office)...

And, I am always anxious to see what the next color level is.

Green, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Brown...what will be next?

I'd better drink lots of coffee and eat a few bran muffins...maybe I can reach the next level tomorrow!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Pink will be next

Unknown said...

For everybody who wants to try out something new in sudoku, try shendoku, using the sudoku rules but playing two people, one against the other, like battleshipps. They have a free version to download at http://www.shendoku.com/sample.pdf . Anything else they are bringing out or working on, you can find at www.shendoku.com or at they´r blog www.shendoku.blogspot.com . Have fun, I am. I specially like one slogan I heard about Shendoku: SUDOKU is like masturbation (one person)…. SHENDOKU is like sex (it takes two).

Brent said...

I've never seen someone so eager to go to the bathroom.

Nevermind, I can think of others, but this excuse is the best.

blythe said...

my profs this semester:
-Blaine
-Gass
-Zhao
-Mirshafiei
-Fontaine
-Tran

last semester:
-bonca
-blaine
-geriguis
-roche
-cowin

antek said...

hi,

what is resolution of your Jamdat sudoku? i need version on cellphone with 240x320 pix display. please contact me.