Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Today's Lunch

I had lunch at Wahoo's today. If I'm honest, I eat lunch there most days. But today was different. I did not go to the Wahoo's by the church. Oh no, instead, I had lunch at the Wahoo's by the freeway. I know, I'm branching out.

I met my friend Brian for lunch today. He is a good Brian. I found the conversation to be interesting and very easy. I love unforced conversation, it is my very favorite kind.

If you don't know Brian, check out his blog. He's worth reading, and getting to know.
Brian, you are great. I had copious amounts of fun with you today.

2 comments:

b.hurst said...

wow, i feel honored. really

Jen Panunzio said...

Interesting fact for Alli Hibb: So I googled my name and the first thing that comes up is your page showing that my name is supposedly on your friend list...but hmmmm...its not there...