Thursday, January 11, 2007

Desert Island

I watched The Fire episode of The Office while I was getting ready this morning...thus, I thought my Top Ten List would have a little spin on it tonight.

TOP 5 MOVIES
5. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Good Will Hunting
3. Back to the Future 2
2. Adventures in Babysitting
1. Mean Girls

TOP 5 BOOKS
5. Catch-22
4. The Great Gatsby
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Special Topics in Calamity Physics
1. Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius

MATT'S TOP 5 MOVIES
5. Forrest Gump
4. Pulp Fiction
3. Rad
2. Shawshank Redemption
1. The Life Aquatic

MATT'S TOP 5 BOOKS
5. Catcher in the Rye
4. Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
3. Brave New World
2. The Alchemist
1. Cat in the Hat

3 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

I am so sad I have been deleted, I know I am a slacker but I have been in Michigan and my computer fried at home, I will blog Allison. Believe in me.

Jen Panunzio said...

I don't feel so bad anymore...I am not alone! :)

Jen Panunzio said...

Have you read Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sohpie Kinsella? There are 3 in the series: Confessions of a Shopaholic; Shopaholic Takes Manhatten; Shopaholic Ties the Knot. I read them in the hospital last year. I couldn't put it down, very addicting and a good read! I still have them if you want to borrow them.