Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fashion Review: False Eyelashes

In October, I wore red lipstick to work. (You can read that story here.)

Today, I was feeling adventurous and decided to try the false eyelashes I had received for Christmas from Matt's sister.

My co-workers were much more receptive to the falsies than the lipstick. I had expected some laughter or jokes, and instead had quite a few questions: how long do they stay on? were they difficult to put on? do they feel weird?

They took about 2 minutes to apply...no problems. I was a little nervous to remove them, thinking they might pull (since they were attached with surgical adhesive), but they pulled right off (2 seconds).

My review: Definitely worth the money...I will probably invest in a few more pair (or different lengths) and try them more often...great for a fun change.

Here's a picture from dinner...not too awkward.

3 comments:

b.hurst said...

i didnt notice. actually i remember thinking that your eyelashes looked pretty rad - and since i tend to think a lot more thoughts than i actually speak, i didnt say anything... but it did not occur to me that they might be fake.

Brent said...

I didn't really notice either. I did think you looked overly fancy for the office though. You can pull it off.

Julie Hibbard said...

They look great!!!