Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Future Family

It's probably weird to call them that--since nothing is official--but too bad. I consider them that, so that's what I'll call them.

Tonight, we celebrated Matt's dad's birthday. Dinner at Wood Ranch was more delicious than I had expected it to be...and just as fun as ever. I laughed so hard with Matt's sister Jennifer...from the first moment when the waiter called Brian boss, to dessert when it was really hot and then really cold.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas with the Jensens...






2 comments:

Jen Panunzio said...

Yeah for the family of the future!! So I have a new page now because of you :) Its panunziofamily.blogspot.com
I won't let you down Ali Hib! haha :) P.S. last night was fun! we should go out to eat more often!

"I'm bossy...." (I'm trying to sing the song but that's all I know)

Julie Hibbard said...

So much fun! Congrats on getting a great guy who has a great family...what a bonus!