Tuesday, January 09, 2007

U + ME = US

Here are the ladies of Wildside. (That label could easily be misconstrued.)

Today was Annie's first day...she seems like she'll be a good fit. She's already had one good "get" on me...which is pretty hard to do, I think. Long story short: she claimed to have these really manly running shoes...and made me feel really bad for the comment I had made about women in manly running shoes. (Does that sum it up, Griff?)

All in all, I think Annie will be amazing...I'm trying to persuade her to begin a blog of her own...only time will tell.

Annie, best of luck to you. Hopefully I will be married by the end of your internship.



Oh, by the way, she wore that crown ALL day...even to In-n-Out.

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Actually, U+Me equals "ume". And Annie eh? Interesting...

Brent said...

I hope you got the pop culture reference there Josh. You need to learn all the lyrics to the song if you expect to win WSOPC.