Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmases # 5 and 6

#5 Matt and I ran by my aunt and uncles to say M.C to everyone...we were a little early since both 5 and 6 began at 4...so we bolted in and out...but everyone was really nice and we did get to peek at my cousin's daughter who was taking a nap (she's so cute).

Off to the final party.

#6 Every year my mom's family (read: 5 nieces/nephews, 4 sisters, parents, grand-parents, in-laws, family-less friends, my brother and I--Matt was roped in last year) go to my Grandma and Grandpa's (Bum and Papa, respectively) for a huge Christmas. We made the switch to gift exchange 3 years ago, but no one liked it, so we're back to everyone buys for everyone...SO fun, but it does take a while. This year was really great: everyone buys really personal gifts. (For more detail, you can check out my mom's post.) Even Matt bought for everyone this year and, in my opinion, his were some of the most thoughtful gifts given. My aunt Leesa and her family couldn't make it down from San Francisco, but they sent gifts...and we all stacked hers in the corner for her next visit (New Year's).

It was a great Christmas this year...

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Matt's gifts were the BEST of all...gifts to MY SISTERS and their kids--personal and some even hand-made!
So glad you were able to make it to all the parties...thanks for spending the MOST time with us!
:)