Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmases #2, 3, and 4

So, I missed blogging last night...but here's why.

#2 Yesterday, Matt and I drove out to Lake Elsinore to be with his family. We had Christmas with his uncles and aunt, cousins, brother, sister, in-laws, etc. The whole family was there. They have a traditional gift exchange "Chinese Christmas"...Matt won lottery tickets and I won "Pirates of the Caribbean 2". His cousin, who is 7, made us a little paper stocking filled with candy...it was so dang cute. She spelled my name Allyson and was sad to find out she had misspelled it.

#3 We helped clean up from the large party and set-up camp for this morning's party. Matt and I, with Matt's parents, spent the night at his brothers...we woke up this morning to watch his 3-year old nephew open Santa gifts...and then exchanged with his family. We had a huge breakfast and laughed a lot. We had a great time.

#4 We rushed back this morning to have Christmas with my dad and brother. We gave Reese, my dad's dog, some treats...she barfed on the couch...and then she laid in the corner while we exchanged. We gave my dad some great old TV shows on DVD and a cool Ferrari book. Matt, my brother and I received some very generous gifts from my dad...To top it off, we had a very American lunch at Denny's. (The only place in the whole of O.C. that is open today...believe me, I called around)

Off to #5 and 6...I'll post about those later!
Oh, and I think there will be some photos to come...

1 comment:

E.Money said...

is it bad that my favorite part of this story is Reese barfing on the couch? :)