Friday, September 08, 2006

I check blogs twice a day...

I was talking to Matt McGill last night while I was checking blogs on the computer in his kitchen nook.

He was teasing me for "catching up on my bloggery". (his words, not mine).

I told him that I like to look twice a day at the blogs of others; once in the morning before work, and once in the evening before bed. I like to see what people have to say...I'm interested.

I also feel like commenting on the blogs of others is a decent way to be a good friend. (Oh, how our world has changed.)

Anyway, Matt says he only checks about once a week.

How often do you check?

5 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

2 times a day....some people like Jake, Jared, Josh Garrett and some other I only check once a week because the never post anything. Josh Griffin on the other hand you have to check several times a day or by the end of the day you will read a novel.

Unknown said...

Hey! JG

Johnny Baker said...

I check the blogs at least twice...

I tend to not comment because I can't come up with anything clever to say.

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I don't check blogs, they check me...

Alanna Moine said...

the first 7 on my list i check daily...sometimes twice daily.

All the others...about once a week.