Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Guilty Pleasures #4

I love to talk to myself. Out loud.

I love to process things aloud in my car, in the shower, in my room, in my office (when Mariah's not around).

I really love to speak in a British accent. Or in a "speech impediment" voice (like Amy Poehler's character on SNL).

Today I stood in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror, practicing my speech impediment with fake JH announcement so that I can film a video next week...for about 10 minutes.

I love to pray aloud in a British accent.

Maybe it's blasphemous...but I like to think that God knows everything about me and loves it...why wouldn't He love the part of me that likes to pray out loud in a British accent?

P.S. I'm becoming quite good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are halarious! you couldn't make up funnier things