Thursday, September 21, 2006

I hit 100 last night

Not in bowling (though I wish my scores were that high)...or in golf (though I wish my scores were that low).

In posts. This is actually #102.

In TV, the 100th episode is a big deal. It certifies your show as "Good TV" otherwise it wouldn't have lasted this long.

Does this mean my blog could be considered "Good Posting"? Probably not, even if people didn't read it, I'm pretty sure I'd keep posting.

Can you name some TV shows that have hit 100 episodes?
I'll start: FRIENDS (And, FYI: The 100th episode of FRIENDS is called THE ONE HUNDREDTH and is the one where Phoebe gives birth to her brothers triplets.) Now if that isn't "Good TV" I don't know what is!

1 comment:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Wow. You certainly hit 100 faster than me. Your show must be better than mine.