Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Don't Want to Wait...For Our Lives To Be Over...

I love to watch Television.
I love to watch TV on DVD.
I especially love teenage dramas.

Veronica Mars
The OC
One Tree Hill
Felicity
Gilmore Girls
Gossip Girl

And, most recently, Dawson's Creek
Granted, the costumes are incredibly terrible (late-90's grunge/velvet/baggy jeans, meets East Coast layers/convertible pants/Velcro sandals)...and the storylines are pretty crazy (in the most recent episode I watched, all but one character talked about having sex...and at least four of them actually did have sex--during commercial breaks, of course.)

Clearly, this is not the most wholesome show, but I can't wait to see how it ends. I'm almost through with season 4 (of 6 total seasons), and I have no idea how it will end.

I don't think I would recommend anyone else begin watching it, but Dawson, Pacey, Joey and Jen (oh, and Jack), I enjoy spending my evenings with you.

1 comment:

racheld said...

Yay!!!! I love when someone discovers the greatness that is dawsons creek! I can't wait to hear what you think of the end. I am not kidding when I say I was happy in the end but at one point I was sobbing....this of course is ridiculous!