Sunday, September 13, 2009

The I Heart Revolution

I can't figure out how to word this post...let me preface with that.

I, honestly, have at least one conversation each day that centers around my desire to do something to help end child prostitution, help bring clean water to those who go without, share the life-giving love of Jesus with people who have yet to understand it.

I'm not saying this makes to sound awesome, I'm saying this because I don't know how to do anything, right now, other than pray and listen for opportunity to take action in some form or another.

I really love Hillsong United.
Tim Timmons says that part of leading worship is "helping people sing their prayers".
I think this group has written some really inspired, beautiful and moving prayers.

I would love to see this movie. I'll be in Kenya when it's released...hopefully there is another place I can find it after November 4th.

Watch the trailers HERE. They are around 3 minutes each...and really worth it.
{I have to say, Vimeo, I'm a little sad that I can't embed your videos in my posts...}

I love that people are moving to action...on all fronts.
I'm also praying that it doesn't become a trend and go out-of-style...

No comments: