Friday, March 20, 2009

A Post-PDYM Post

* Clean my room
* Clean out my car
* Reorganize my storage unit (oh, did I mention I got a storage unit? I know, I'm such a grown-up)
* During said reorganization, find any unread magazines
* Spend some time looking through magazines
* Go to the dentist
* Have my hair done
* Make the "somethings" for these people
* Send some letters and presents to Kitale
* Read one of the three books I've started in the last two weeks
* Catch-up on these TV shows
* Watch the TV on DVD I bought from Kenya (Gilmore Girls, Felicity)
* Buy a Disneyland pass...and go to Disneyland
* Serve jury duty
* Have my car washed
* Spend time with some friends I haven't seen in a while

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

I want to go to Disneyland with you!

Our Tribe said...

Jordan, Landon, Emily, Ellen (sister), Maddie, Devon, and I all have passes to D-Land.
We can't go Saturdays and most of the summer.
But other than that, CALL US!
xo