Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

This afternoon, I watched Sleepless in Seattle...
I watch it every few months, usually alone because, honestly, who could I possibly convince to watch this with me?

Today's viewing was similar...I watched this classic film, alone, with my laptop and headphones...

There was, however, one small change: I cried. Twice.

I have seen this movie at least 30 times and I have never cried. Not once. Not even on the first viewing. Today...twice.

Once when Sam Baldwin says, "Maggie, my wife...she made everything beautiful"
And again, at the very end, when Sam says, "Shall we?"

Seriously?

4 comments:

sunshine said...

i miss you a lot.

the end.

Julie Hibbard said...

Are you kidding...I just cried reading this post!
I cry constantly in that movie. I love love! And I love you for being as teary as me.
:)
Harses harses harses
...it was like...magic.
Tiramasu? Some woman's gonna want me to do it to her and I don't know what it is!

blythe said...

i love that movie!!

blythe said...

like the whole apple-peeling thing. i love that.