Sunday, September 28, 2008

These Are The Things That Interest Me

Okay...so, I'm laying on the couch, reading Harry Potter and the lights go out.
So, I turn on my cell phone flashlight to continue reading...and then I hear Daina say, "Hey...they found a new prime number today. It's 13 million digits."

My response: "That's amazing. That's seriously exciting to me...but how can 13-million digits not be divisible by anything?"

So, I couldn't wait to have my turn on the internet to look up this article.

Note: I also looked up the end of Yankee Stadium...that was interesting. I would love to see the news reel on the final day, so if someone could post that when it happens, I would be grateful.

All this to say, if you know someone who is super nerdy and kinda hot...send him my way.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Oh there is some amazing man out there who will be totally turned on by your knowledge of Harry Potter and prime numbers--which can only be topped by the stories of your MULTIPLE VISITS to Yankee Stadium!!
Do NOT settle for any man who does not appreciate these qualities about you...
He will be one lucky man indeed!
:)