Monday, August 18, 2008

A Long Time Ago...We Used To Be Friends...

We watched the first two episodes of Veronica Mars last night.

I prefaced it with:
1) The first three episodes are kinda lame, but then it gets really good.
2) If you hate it, don't tell me about it...just go do something else.
3) Chris, if you watch an entire season, I'll buy you a steak dinner...

So, we sat down...Steve left the room. Chris said, "I just want you to know I'm only watching this because I like steak."

Three girls (Caroline, Megan and Andrea) professed their love for the show after one episode.

Chris proposed to Veronica during the second hour.

This morning, I walk in the kitchen and Chris says, "So we can watch more Veronica Mars tonight, right?" When I joked about watching it without him today, he got really serious and said, "please don't...okay?"

Caroline said, "I just got really excited about something...I got excited to watch more Veronica Mars"...

Chris replied, "I know. I almost cried last night when I found out she was raped. I would hate for that to happen to my daughter."

Thank you, Veronica, for being so lovable. You create community all over the world.

3 comments:

Kate E said...

I just passed VM to Natalie Hall...I miss my friends...I wish it was still on the air.

TSHarrison said...

I recently finished off all three seasons. And now have a large community of friends here in San Antonio hooked and begging to borrow the seasons.
Great show. Once you finished season three there is an extra feature that jumps the show line several years and places here in the FBI. It was the creators attempt to keep the show from being cancelled.
Enjoy.

Lisa Marie said...

Your taste in all things pop culture has never steered me wrong in the past. I will have to start watching this show asap.